9DOTS: Decidedly Different Business Intelligence Solutions.
Good problem solvers use a combination of intuition and logic to come up with their solutions. They use as much information as they possibly can to come up with the BEST possible solutions. That is what makes 9DOTS decidedly different.
10 Characteristics of Good Problem Solvers
- Problem Solvers don’t have to be right all of the time: Focus on the facts & finding the right solution, but know you could make a mistake along the way.
- They go beyond their own conditioning: THINK OUTSIDE OF THE BOX!
- People who solve problems look for opportunity within the problem: For us, problems can be fun. It is just another challenge, another riddle that the team will solve.
- They know the difference between complex and simple thinking: Don’t overcomplicate simplicities, or simplify too much when the problem is a challenge. Balance.
- Problem Solvers have a clear definition of what the problem is: Working to identify every aspect of the problem is the best (and only) way to solve it.
- They use the power or words to connect with people
- They don’t create problems for others: To solve your problem, we can’t create more.This requires self discipline and focus.
- Problem Solvers do prevention more than intervention: After intervening & solving the original problem, use every bit of how you got to the answer as a way to prevent future problems.
- They have reasonable expectations
- They explore their options: This reiterates our motto.. think outside the box. There is often times more than one solution!
Visit us at www.ixdots.com to learn more.